If your mental health is good and you’d like some tips on how to stay well and enhance your mental health and wellbeing, here are some resources to help.
Additional ideas (HT @DundeePsych):
- “Don’t compare yourself to others” is a cartoon about self esteem from Zen Pencils, inspired by the writings of the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Mental Health Foundation – 10 tips on staying well
- Finding peace in a frantic world – free meditations
- NHS – Wellbeing information
- Royal College of Psychiatrists tips on
- Self-soothing kit – To help you cope with stress. (The idea originated in from DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) for borderline personality disorder, but anyone can benefit.)