A collection of tweet stories on the Atos Work Capability Assssment (WCA) process:
- The Atos letter thuds onto the doormat. This is what it felt like when the Atos form thudded onto the doormat. This is what the form looks like. Storify story with tweets & photos.
- Mental health & Atos: how can I convalesce? A Storify story (with tweets) about what it feels like to be faced with the start of the Atos process.
- Mental health & Atos: should I come off the drugs? A Storify story (with tweets) on what to do about the sedation and lack of motivation and focus that can be side effects of some psychiatric drugs.
- Mental health & Atos: treating it like a game. A Storify story (with tweets) on trying to stay afloat during the Atos process.
- Mental health & Atos: waiting for advice. A Storify story (with tweets) about waiting for help from the Community Mental Health Team to complete the Atos form.
- Happy Christmas Atos! How to make your Atos form less intimidating (Storify story here.
Tuesday 5th February 2013: I was finally able to put my Atos form in the post. Not complete, but as complete as I could make it with the limited help provided. With services at CMHT slashed (eg almost all the support workers have been let go), if you can’t do these things on your own you’re pretty much stuffed.